He is co-founder of Imperceptible Art, setting up projects for and with a wide variety of artists. As both musician and producer he exclusively works for Imperceptible Art. As musician his main instrument is the sarod.
Sarod is one of the most popular Indian Classical stringed instruments (lute). Avi got his training in Indian Classical Music from his Guru; Sri Koustuv Ray, an Indian musical virtuoso residing in Amsterdam.
Sarod by Avi is performed live in classical as well as crossover settings at different venues around The Netherlands:
– “Bijlmer Wijksafari” – Bijlmermeer Amsterdam
– “Women in Paradise” – Paradiso Amsterdam
– “In The Picture Festival” – Bijlmerpark Theater Amsterdam
– “Connection Xperience” – Club Stereo Amsterdam
– “All Muzing XPO” – VLLA Amsterdam
– “Collab Session” – Hall of Fame Tilburg
– “Helende Geluiden” – Rosenstock Huessy Huis Haarlem
– “Notes on a Frasian Son” – Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam